01/18(Wed) Maintenance FinishedUncharted Waters Origin
Venture out into the vast oceans!
This is Uncharted Waters Origin.
The maintenance on 01/18(Wed) has been completed.
Uncharted Waters Origin is available as of 01/18(Wed) at 17:00 (UTC+9).
Please refer to the following below for detailed information about the maintenance.
- 500 Blue Gems
- Special Investment Deed X 5
- Blackbeard's Extravagant Treasure Chest X 1
- Blackbeard's Simple Treasure Chest X 1
- Blackbeard's Old Treasure Chest X 1
- Shipbuilding Acceleration (10min) X 10
* You may claim the compensation after the 01/18(Wed) maintenance until 01/19(Thu) 17:00 (UTC+9) in your mailbox.
* The compensation will be provided only once per account, and the mail will be kept for 1 day (24 hours) only.
* Please note that the arrival time of the compensation mail to the mailbox could be different for every Admiral.
- Grace product, Memoirs, Pray, Donation, and Tax Permit have been extended for 11 hours.
- If the 'Play' button shows as 'Unavailable' when running the FLOOR PC client, please restart the PC client.
- If the game is not available to play normally while running the FLOOR PC client, please try it again after 'Scan and Repair'.
- For further notices from now on, please check out Uncharted Waters Origin FLOOR Korean website.
We will always strive to provide you with excellent service and the best experience.
Reason for Reporting
Move to the login page? You cannot like or
dislike a post written by yourself. No file to upload. Only image files (jpg, gif, png, jpeg) may be uploaded. The image cannot be uploaded, as its size has exceeded %s. An error occurred. Leave the page?
Content you have already written may not be saved. Please select a forum. Please Enter a title. Please select a topic. Please Enter the content. Use of profanity, spam or other inappropriate behavior has been detected. Depending on the details, you may be temporarily restricted from engaging with the community. Report Edit Delete Reply
Move to the Login page?
Even after deleting a notification,
you can still view them in "Notification Details".
Move to the login page?