06/28(Tue) Emergency Maintenance FinishedUncharted Waters Origin
Venture out into the vast oceans!
Hello. This is Uncharted Waters Origin.
The emergency maintenance on 06/28(Tue) has been completed.
Uncharted Waters Origin is now available as of 06/28(Tue) at 11:40 (UTC+10).
Please refer to the following below for detailed information about the maintenance.
[Issue regarding Amity between Nation]
▶️ Adjustment of the amity decrease to be lower
- Reduced the amity decrease to be lower when attacking foreign nation’s fleet.
- Reduced the amity decrease to be lower when winning against foreign nation’s fleet.
- Reduced the amity decrease to be lower when investing toward foreign nation’s ally port once.
- Reduced the amity decrease to be lower when completing foreign nation’s guild requests.
▶️ Adjustment of the amity increase to be higher
- Adjusted the amity increase to be higher when trading with foreign nation’s ally port trade goods.
▶️ Adjustment of the amity auto recovery
- Reduced the auto recovery cool down time and increased the recovery value of amity.
- If the hostilities between the two nation do not continue, the amity will be recovered within 3 days.
▶️ Adjustment of the probability of inspection to be lower
- There will be a reduced chance of getting inspected when entering a hostile port.
[Issue regarding Skirmish]
▶️ Fixed the issue of being unable to enter Skirmish in certain conditions.
- Spyglass x 20
- Old Exploration Bedroll x 10
- Standard Exploration Bedroll x 10
* You may claim the compensation after the 06/28(Tue) maintenance until 06/29(Wed) 01:39 (UTC+10) in your mailbox.
* The compensation will be provided only once per account, and the mail will be kept for 1 day (24 hours) only.
* Please note that the arrival time of the compensation mail to the mailbox could be different for every Admiral.
We will always strive to provide you with excellent service and best experience.
Reason for Reporting
Move to the login page? You cannot like or
dislike a post written by yourself. No file to upload. Only image files (jpg, gif, png, jpeg) may be uploaded. The image cannot be uploaded, as its size has exceeded %s. An error occurred. Leave the page?
Content you have already written may not be saved. Please select a forum. Please Enter a title. Please select a topic. Please Enter the content. Use of profanity, spam or other inappropriate behavior has been detected. Depending on the details, you may be temporarily restricted from engaging with the community. Report Edit Delete Reply
Move to the Login page?
Even after deleting a notification,
you can still view them in "Notification Details".
Move to the login page?