June Update PreviewUncharted Waters Origin
Enter into the Endless Possibility!
We hope you are enjoying the new Assault system that was introduced in the May update!
With the June update, we will be adding new Assault content after ‘Edward Teach’, and Grace O'Malley, an Admiral that many have been waiting for, will also be added.
The June update will take place on Jun. 21 (Wed) (UTC+9).
Please see below for a brief overview of the update.
📢 June Update
Admiral: Grace O’Malley will be added to the game and users will be able to play her Chronicle.
- Required level for purchase: Company LV 40 or higher
- Requirements for clearing Chronicle: Company LV 40, Seaworthiness 65, Momentum 3, Ice Breaking 40
Mates: 8 new Ottoman Mates will be added.
- Combat - Mahidevran
- Trade - Hurrem Sultan
- Combat - Turgut Reis
- Combat - Kurtoglu Muslihiddin
- Combat - Sinan Pasha
- Combat - Salim Guevde
- Combat - Sinan Reis
- Combat - Sefer Reis
* More details will be provided through a future patch note.
Assault: The Cuauhtémoc Assault will be added.
- Users will be required to use flotsams to remove powerful curses and carry out effective attacks.
- The Assault is available from Company LV 55 or higher.
Ship: The ‘Brave Eagle’ special ship will be added.
- The Grade 16 special ship, ‘Brave Eagle’, will be added to the game.
- The ‘Brave Eagle’ can be built with materials obtained from the ‘Cuauhtémoc’ Assault.
Collection: A new Ship Blueprint Collection will be added.
- A new Collection that can be collected by increasing Ship Blueprint Levels will be added.
Guild: A Guild Combining system will be added.
- Users can create higher grade gear and parts by combining lower grade gear and parts.
Royal Orders: Royal Order quests for Title LV 11 will be added.
- Royal Order Quests for Title LV 11 will be added for all countries
Dispatch: A redispatch function will be added.
- Once you complete a dispatch, you can redispatch with the same dispatch settings through the new redispatch button.
Parts: A lock function for Parts will be added.
- You can lock and unlock Parts from Storage > Parts.
Blueprints: A special effect that can be displayed at all times when using a ship that has reached Ship Blueprint LV 20 will be added.
Auction House: A preview function for Auction House Ship Parts and Mate Gear will be added.
⚓ Changes and Improvements
City: The LV of enemies that appear in the waters between Deokwon and Ezo will be slightly lowered.
City: The requirements for entering Nagasaki will be lowered (Company LV 60 -> 45, Seaworthiness 100 -> 85)
Palace: Small Ship Common Blueprints will be added to Palace rewards.
Negotiation: The max additional effect limit of Surcharge Rates when successful with negotiations will be increased.
Black Market: Grade 14 Ship Materials and Ship Blueprints will be added to some Black Markets.
Combat: The AUTO AI will be improved.
Combat: Changes will be made so that pirate companies do not intrude in naval combats.
There will be more details about the update in our June update patch note.
We hope you continue to enjoy playing Uncharted Waters Origin, and as a token of our gratitude, here is a coupon that can be used after the update:
We will continue to work hard to provide users with more exciting updates.
Reason for Reporting
Move to the login page? You cannot like or
dislike a post written by yourself. No file to upload. Only image files (jpg, gif, png, jpeg) may be uploaded. The image cannot be uploaded, as its size has exceeded %s. An error occurred. Leave the page?
Content you have already written may not be saved. Please select a forum. Please Enter a title. Please select a topic. Please Enter the content. Use of profanity, spam or other inappropriate behavior has been detected. Depending on the details, you may be temporarily restricted from engaging with the community. Report Edit Delete Reply
Move to the Login page?
Move to the login page?